Abbott Clinical Specialist II, CPT in Abbott Park, Illinois
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Job Summary : Briefly state the main purpose and scope of the job.
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Sr. Clinical Specialist to have complete understanding of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies. Erroneous decisions have serious effect in patients, clients and may require additional resources to rectify.
Job Duties : List the significant/essential duties, tasks or responsibilities which employees in this position are required to perform.
• Provides technical clinical and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Manager(s).
• Integrates into all accounts, builds trust and relationships and establishing strong rapport with customers.
• Proficient in complex programming, case support.
• Demonstrates high quality clinical competence and service to accounts.
• Works seamlessly with Territory Manager(s) allowing them increased selling time.
• Fosters high trust relationships with customers, including regional team members.
• Responsible for educational projects as directed by the CFM, CEM or Director.
• Trainer for new clinical specialists.
• Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
• Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Qualifications : Describe the minimum education and experience, including knowledge, skills and abilities, required to successfully perform the job. List any certificates, license, and/or registrations required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related experience.
• Must have current nursing licensure
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a clinical setting.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with ANS, or in similar spinal cord stimulation (SCS) setting or with another implantable medical device company.
• Exceptional clinical competence.
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, mentoring, verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Capable of building strong working relationships with internal/external customers.
• Accustomed to tight deadlines and managing multiple tasks.
• Strong sense of urgency.
ASJM Abbott St. Jude Medical
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews