Abbott Clinical Specialist I, CPT in Eugene, Oregon
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Job Summary: Briefly state the main purpose and scope of the job.
As a member of the clinical support team, is responsible for providing technical clinical expertise and support of the sales process to colleagues, current customers and/or potential customers. Works under general direction with clinical and sales teammates to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities by creating competency, comfort and expertise with all SJM cardiovascular technologies among physician, lab technician and cath lab support staff. Exercises judgment in planning, organizing, and performing work; monitors performance and reports status to manager.
Job Duties: List the significant/essential duties, tasks or responsibilities which employees in this position are required to perform.
• Provides technical clinical and programming assistance, primarily in support of 1-2 Territory Managers.
• Integrates into all accounts; builds trust and relationships; establishes strong rapport with customers.
• With gained product knowledge, becomes proficient in complex programming and case support.
• Interfaces with all levels of the Sales and Sales Management staff.
• Provides support to sales reps and hospital administrators on national agreements.
• Interacts with customers and assigned institutions, physicians and technicians, purchasing agents and administration staff.
• Provides sales support, clinical in-services, training, and guidance to current or potential customers.
• Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Qualifications: Describe the minimum education and experience, including knowledge, skills and abilities, required to successfully perform the job. List any certificates, license, and/or registrations required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related experience. Must have current nursing license.
• Minimum 1-2 yrs experience in a clinical setting. Prior experience in an OR and/or Pain Center. Strong clinical skills.
• Prefer experience with Spinal Cord Stimulation theory and practice.
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
• Capable of building strong working relationships with internal/external customers.
• Accustomed to tight deadlines and managing multiple tasks.
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organization.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
• Ability to travel approximately XX%, including internationally.
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
ASJM Abbott St. Jude Medical
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews