Abbott Executive Assistant in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Secretary to GM
• Manage GM’s appointments and schedules. Make travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
• May have access to GM’s email accounts to schedule their appointments and answer or redirect routine enquiries from internal or external sources.
• Handle information confidentially and mintain the security of Executive’s records and files.
• Perform administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion.
• Plan and organize so that activities are completed accurately and on time. Activities may include preparing documents, screening and responding incoming correspondence, inquiries, phone calls, drafting letters and official information releases, arrange and attend meetings, take and distribute minutes.
• Facilitate the smooth communications between the GM and other stakeholders including internally and externally.
• Gather, verify, analyze information for GM to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations, and news releases.
Office Administration Management:
• Plan, prioritize, manage and review maintenance activities and the upgrade of office equipment at the facilities and minimize disruptions to business activities and ensure effective use of resources.
• Coordinate with Host Admin in office renovation/expansion/reconfiguration initiatives.
• Prepare and reconcile of monthly payments for office expenses.
• Lead the organization of division-wide meetings when requested.
• Manage the workload of Administration team to meet various deadlines.
• Provide logistic support for division-owned VIP visitors to Vietnam.
• Perform administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion
Carry out special work as directed by GM.
Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City : Me Linh Point Tower
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews