Abbott Informatics Technical Support Specialist in Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Primary Objective of Position
• The Informatics Technical Service Specialist is responsible for driving the IT implementation for Abbott Diagnostics laboratory software solutions, delivering excellent technical professional service and training,providing expert application knowledge, and expanding ADD business by developing existing customer accounts.
• Work closely with ADD regional I local sales teams and Informatics Sales colleagues to develop and profitably grow existing customer accounts
• Build sustainable customer relationships and leverage them to grow ADD share
• Ensure all IT implementation projects are delivered and executed as per
Statement of work
• Assist in the preparation of statement of work documents,ensuring all relevant information is captured
• Specify the appropriate hardware solution for ADD IT solutions and where appropriate liaise with third party IT hardware providers
• Perform software-related installation and configuration processes
• Deliver structured software application product training to the end user
• Provide comprehensive support for entire IT solution
• Optimize ADD IT solutions and products as well as quality of service
• Support post-sales IT activities and provide expert knowledge
• Support the procurement process by providing technical information
• Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score INPS), service level achievement, economic profitability, sales quota achievement (value expansion of existing customers)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor's degree in medical, life sciences or medical technology is preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years track record in Healthcare with an emphasis on customer facing post-sales IT support
• Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
• Strong managerial and leadership skills
• Excellent IT functional expertise,IT product and industry knowledge in
• Good relationship building skills
• Service-driven, commercially-minded
• Must be team orientated, analytical, highly organized
• Excellent communication,interpersonaland influencing skills
• Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues, excellent problem solving skills
• Willingness to work in cross-functional teams
• Candidates must be fluent in local language and English
• The position requires the willingness to travelon a frequent basis,i.e. on average three days per week.
Impact of position
• Drive the IT implementation for Abbott Diagnostics laboratory software solutions.
• Deliver excellent technical professional service and training.
• Provide expert application knowledge and expand ADD business.
England > Maidenhead : Remote
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews