Abbott Contact Center Representative in Tel Aviv, Israel
• Answering incoming calls according to quality criteria
• Answering emails received from customers
• Advice and guidance on infant nutrition
• Respond to complaints
• Calls initiated in joint projects with other departments in the organization
• Documentation of ongoing conversations using CRM system
• Responsibility for follow-up calls to customers
• Maintaining accurate documentation for reporting adverse events and medical complaints department
• Participation in professional training and team meetings
• Output area for activities such as home classes, conferences moms and others
• Support team
ANI International Nutrition
Israel > Tel Aviv : Building 4
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Awkward/forceful/repetitive (arms above shoulder, bent wrists)
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews