Abbott Sr Customer Business Analyst in Bentonville, Arkansas
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
· Apply industry knowledge and technical expertise to data to produce business insights
· Implement diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytical techniques
· Carry and convey a data-driven culture of the analytics’ team
· Optimize business performance across multiple delivery channels to improve financial outcomes and enhance account equity
o Create executive level dashboards via the use of MS Office reporting suite including, but not limited to, Excel, Power BI, Alteryx, and Tableau. Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
o Strive for one-click, refreshable reporting; Automated distribution
o Show an ability to provide thorough insights through gathered data points: leverage the data to produce the visuals to aid in the sales narrative
o Root cause and effect insights from deep dive analytics
o Adhoc reporting to derive text generating insights
o Utilize various forecasting models and methodologies to forecast future consumption volumes
o Be a catalyst between Sales and Supply Chain joining forecast methods and insights
· Revenue Growth Management:
o Be a financial steward of the customer business unit
o Perform post-promotional analytics to provide sales lifts, incrementality, cannibalization, and ROI metrics
o Provide prescriptive direction on future promotional initiatives
Bachelor’s degree required, Business degree preferred to deliver business building ideas to RDP Sales Forces and Customers
· 2-5 years related experience beyond the degree.
· Experience with Nielsen or IRI syndicated data sources required
· Understanding of databases, visualization software, and project automation desirable
o Exposure to SQL, Access, Power BI, Tableau, MS Flow, PowerShell are a plus
· Accountability / Scope/Budget:
o Operates independently under general management direction; work is reviewed to determine if desired results and objectives have been achieved.
o Works within the framework of established policies, procedures and guidelines.
o Plans and leads projects within a sales account specialty; analyzes results, prepares and presents recommendations to management
o Projects are varied and can be complex; may refer to established precedents and policies to develop solutions to problems; use of innovative thinking is required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org