Abbott Technical Solution Design Specialist in Buenos Aires - Capital Federal, Argentina
The main goal of the Laboratory Solutions Specialist (LSS) is to win the ‘Lab Vote’ in Acquisition Targets. The Laboratory Solutions Specialist (LSS) will be responsible for increasing core laboratory instrument system placements and growing core laboratory market share by serving and leading technical selling efforts in targeted accounts within their respective territory assignment. Through the comprehension of the needs and expectations of the customer, the LSS will develop, manage and execute a compelling strategy that aligns with the business and sales objectives and drives profitable growth. The LSS will lead the sales organization in complex consultative selling engagements where laboratory work flow analysis and future work flow redesign may be required. The LSS will work with all levels of the sales organization to build and execute strategies for positioning optimum core laboratory solutions. The LSS will be accountable for meeting sales goals and expense budgets. The LSS will actively participate in the development and execution of the following commercial activities:
Territory and Account Planning
Strategic Account Management (SAM) Process
Solution Assessment, Design & Positioning
Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay and Hematology
On occasion, the LSS may be required to execute commercial and support activities outside of their assigned territory.
Minimum Job Requirements
· Minimum 5-8 years sales experience. Laboratory sales and technical experience is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· In-depth knowledge of hospital laboratory operations.
· Experience working in IA/CC equipment market.
· Four (4) year university degree is required. A degree in Commerce, Science or Medical Technology is preferred.
· The LSS will have 5-8 years of professional experience and 2-4 years related diagnostics industry experience, in some combination of sales, consulting, project management, leadership, and/or lab administration. Team leadership experience is required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org