Abbott Customer Service Specialist (Field Service Representative) Location: Cincinnati, OH in Cincinnati, Ohio
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
The Customer Support Specialist (Field Service Representative) position is a key role in the service organization, providing both on-site and phone technical problem resolution for Abbott Diagnostics customers. In addition to technical problem resolution, the incumbent is responsible for developing customer relationships and building customer loyalty.
Key Success Factors
• Demonstrated ability to manage resolution of complex technical customer
• Ability to successfully prioritize and coordinate assigned field repairs in a
• Ability to integrate, engage and collaborate within cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated ability to balance between technical skills and customer
Position Impact to Business:
Partnering with the sales team provides opportunities to maximize service upgrade opportunities. Effective time management by the incumbent helps minimize potential customer downtime increasing customer satisfaction with our solution. Also, cost of service management including spare part inventory management and resolution through First-Time or Same Day Services impact customer satisfaction and our ability to renew existing contracts.
• Entry level requirement include a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, life
sciences or related technical discipline. Ideally with intern experience in their
field of study.
• Roles beyond entry level require a Bachelor degree in engineering, life
sciences, or related technical discipline.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with troubleshooting and instrument repair and
maintenance for non-entry roles.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com