Abbott HR Business Partner in Donegal Town, Ireland
Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150+ countries and employs approximately 97,000 people.
In Ireland, Abbott has five business units, represented across eight manufacturing sites. In the North West of Ireland we are currently going through a significant expansion as we introduce new technology and machinery to manufacture the Libre Freestyle Sensor which is revolutionary in the care and management of Diabetes. As part of that expansion we have an immediate requirement for an experienced HR Business Partner.
• Strong experience in identifying and developing key HR performance metrics.
• Apply organisational development processes to organisational opportunities and challenges.
• Assist management in business strategy/culture alignment and change management initiatives.
• Manage talent and succession planning.
• Leading project groups.
• Working with management and HR, develop solutions that enhance individual, team, and organisational performance.
• Be a trusted advisor on a wide range of employee relations matters, investigations, reorganizations and absence management.
• Consult on site Culture initiatives including the successful on boarding of new employees.
• Coach managers on performance management, disciplinary procedures, feedback, employee development and career pathing.
• Supporting employees on any human resource issues or queries they may have and facilitating actions to resolve these in a timely manner.
• Implementing the Company's performance management and improvement systems and providing continuous support and advice to Management & Supervisory teams and individual employees in relation to this.
• Be a trusted adviser on a wide range of employee relations matters, investigations, reorganizations and absence management.
• Develop and update human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
Experience and Qualification
- Relevant third level qualification with 5 years experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com