Abbott Medical Manager / Sr.Medical Manager in Istanbul, Turkey
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at https://www.abbott.com/ on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/ on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews und @AbbottGlobal.
As Abbott Turkey, we help people live healthier and better lifes through our Established Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics, Nutrition, and Medical Devices business for more than years. We have approximately 750 employees working nationwide in different areas.
Abbott Established Pharmaceuticals Division is looking for a Medical Manager / Sr.Medical Manager reporting to Medical Director
• Provide scientific and medical services to support the regulatory, marketing and sales teams.
• Ensure medical compliance while aligning with international and domestic business development strategies.
• Assume the role of medical information advisor for responsible products and for new products before the launch based on practical and theoretical knowledge and provide expert technical, professional advice to marketing and sales teams as required.
• To support product managers in preparing promotional material and review it to ensure the highest level of clinical and scientific accuracy in all statements made about the Company's products.
• Creating and implementing medico-marketing projects,
• Providing medical product training to the sales team; prepare all training manuals and visual materials, which will be used internally only.
• University Degree in Medicine
• At least 3 years of experience in a related role in pharmaceutical industry,
• Advanced knowledge of the pharmaceutical laws and standards,
• Establishment of solid and stable relationships with key opinion leaders
• Leadership skills with ability to work in high performance teams
• Team player; excel at teamwork in cross-functional groups, including business teams, across several therapeutic areas
• Has strong negotiation and project management skills
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English
• No restrictions for travelling
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Turkey.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org