Abbott Area Business Manager-Raipur-Consumer Care in Mumbai, India
• To carry out sales management of Abbott products in the territories assigned and to achieve the defined sales targets on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis, as decided mutually by and with Superiors. These targets are subject to revision as per growth/potential of company and company’s products and such change would be intimated to the Sales Executive by Superiors.
• To supervise, control, review, motivate and train the Sales representatives(ISR) assigned to the Area and to help them as a team to achieve the company’s objectives.
• To carry out merchandising, display and sales promotion activities of the Company in the assigned territory in line with the objectives/norms of the Company.
• To ensure that the distribution of Abbott products is achieved by the Sales representatives in all the assigned towns as per the Company’s plans.
• To manage the Stockists and investments.
• Good Knowledge of Wholesale channel
• To plan trade promotion activities
• To provide feedback information on the competitors’ activities such as market intelligence, market trends, trade practices, competitors schemes, deals, new product introductions, etc.
a. PERSON SPECIFICATIONS:
i. Qualification: Minimum qualification required is Graduation. MBA/PG Diploma in Sales & Marketing/Business Management would be a plus.
ii. Preferred Age: 30-35 years
• Minimum 5 years of prior experience in a reputed FMCG/OTC company out of which min 2 years in a Supervisory role.
• Should have handled both Retail and Wholesale in the previous assignment.
• Should have experience in Modern Trade in the previous assignment.
• Should have handled brand launches and its subsequent stages.
• Thorough knowledge of the territory where the incumbent would be placed. In case he has not worked in the assigned territory earlier, should be able to adapt and learn quickly.
• Should be open to relocation as per Abbott requirement.
iv. Required Skills:
• Excellent planning and operational skills
• Merchandising Skills – both paid and unpaid visibility
• Good communication skills. Should be fluent in the local language of the area/territory where the incumbent would be placed. Ability to communicate fluently in English is desirable.
• Good Computer knowledge. Knowledge of MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email writing.
• Problem Solving Skills
• Supervisory Skills
• Self Motivation
• Result Orientation
• Capable of independently generating sales if required
• High Initiative
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com