Abbott Key Accounts Manager-Kolhapur-Critical Cardiology in Mumbai, India
Primary Job Function
• Achieving assigned territory/ geography wise sales target
• Carrying out effective field work without direct day-to-day supervision
• Report field work in daily basis on assigned online system
• Meeting Call Average, Coverage, Frequency coverage Norms of assigned division
Core Job Responsibilities
• Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share
• Promote the Division’s products as per strategy
• Relationship Building with the Stake holders (Doctors, Chemists, Stockiest etc)
• Facilitating Strategy building
• A good Brand Ambassador
B.Sc/B. Pharma 3 +Yrs of experience.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
Candidate with prior/current experience in same therapy. Candidate from MNC and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantage. Fluent and confident in communication
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com