Abbott Manager - Digital Product in Mumbai, India
Job Title: Manager- Digital Product
Division / Business Unit: EPD/Digital
Job Function: Digital Product Manager
Primary Job Function
A Product Manager within Abbott has the responsibilities of the CxO for their product. This means they own every aspect of the product throughout the lifecycle - from the market exploration, requirements definition through execution and go to market.
This profile would require wearing varied hats and switching gears between numerous roles and strategies to maximize the business value of a digital product suite.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the overall product road-map
• Work with the global digital team and implement best practices across functions.
• Be Responsible for Product Life-cycle from Conceptualization to Deployment including flow charts, features, scripting, etc.
• Should have sound understanding of technology requirements and priorities for the digital products
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope
• Follow the defined SOPs and all other guidelines. Prepare and complete action plans and project timelines
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,
• Ability to articulate and present the product value proposition internally and externally
• Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
• Driving expansion/integration of a Digital product across technology partner ecosystems and channels
• Ability to leverage data to make more informed product decisions • Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams (therapy marketing, DevOps etc.) and resolve interlocks to meet deliver on time
• Bring best in class SEO/SEM/CRM practices to the organization
• Ability to utilize big data, AI & ML to mine consumer insight and provide personalized intervention
Position Accountability / Scope
The job is reporting to Sr. Manager, Digital Innovation and Partnerships and would have significant interaction/s with commercial, affiliate digital marketing, IT and brand teams on a regular basis. This position will be held accountable in terms of measurable outcomes, ROI and deadlines.
Engineering degree with MBA from a reputed Indian / International institute is a must
Minimum Experience/Training Required
• 5-8 years of total experience in Product management experience with tier-1 consulting firms/technology company with a focus on healthcare
• Demonstrated ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-volume, start-up environment.
• Track record of creation and deployment of highly scalable and extensible digital solutions build on enterprise software products/applications
• Very strong in advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, senior management and partners • Proven ability to think clearly in a deadline-driven environment. Should be good to analyze and report on a variety of data, solve complex problems, and scope creative engagements for successful delivery
• Experience in Graphic design, web design and animations are a plus
• Experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies is a plus
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving consumer problems. He/she should have a strong sense of product ownership and commitment, coupled with a strong passion for technology and innovation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org