Abbott Summer Associate in Plymouth, Minnesota
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
Take your first step towards an extraordinary future! We are looking for student candidates to support our work and projects in our Medical Devices business units in Minnesota as summer associates! Our summer associates will support the business and business projects and have opportunities to work in Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain and Quality roles. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem-solving abilities.
• Completed at least one year of college education before beginning summer associate work.
• Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship
• Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree
• Authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship
• Must be geographically mobile (housing is available if needed)
• Strong academic performance (GPA = 3.0/4.0)
• Exceptionally demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Engineering: Pursuing Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering Degree
• Quality: Pursuing Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, BioEngineering Degree
• Manufacturing: Pursuing Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Degree
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY OCTOBER 9th, 2020
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com