Abbott Sr. Global Product Manager Endovascular in Santa Clara, California
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Primary Job Function:
The Global Marketing Product Manager (PM) for Drug Coated Balloon has responsibility for setting and implementing the global marketing plan for drug coated balloons that is developed through market intelligence analysis and collaboration with affiliate marketing teams that defines the market opportunity, key customer needs, clinical/regulatory considerations and product positioning that differentiates our products from the competition.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Developing analysis around the competitive environment and clearly defines AV Product and competition in term of positioning, key issues, strategies, and target audiences for the DCB portfolio of products
• Partnering with affiliate and regional marketing colleagues to understand customer needs and requirements, in specific product line
• Developing an integrated marketing business plan for the commercialization of the product line in collaboration with affiliate marketing colleagues
• Working with marketing communications to develop launch materials, product literature, and any other collateral material required to support sales and key marketing messages
• Working with clinical, regulatory, R&D and other functions to develop pipeline strategy for product line
• Developing product marketing updates on new and current products
• Providing communication to affiliate teams on market released products
• Conducting product overviews for physician and sales reps
• Presenting product and marketing plans to internal management
• Driving market development activities through establishment of best practices and development of tools to raise awareness of the benefits of assigned product(s)/product lines
• Building strong relationships with affiliate teams to ensure successful launch of new products and collaborating to ensure launch of new sales tools
• Working with market research to collect all market intelligence in product line
• Building strong relationships with leading KOL’s
• Maintaining positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
• Performing other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned
Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience or MBA with 1-3 yrs related experience. Master's degree in business or science preferred.
Minimum Experience / Training Required
• Minimum of 4 years of Marketing experience or 8 years of professional experience
• Experience working with Drug Coated technologies, preferably DCB in the peripheral space
• Technical understanding of Drug Coating technology used in differentiated technologies
• Proven successful track record of product launches
• Experience with strategic product planning and commercial execution
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
• Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
• Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org