Abbott Regulatory Affairs Manager in Shanghai, China
Major Responsibilities :
• Communicate regulatory and quality governmental policy changes to management in a timely manner and provide plans for meeting and complying with new requirements.
• Implement policies, procedures, practices for Regulatory Affairs
• Handle RA projects independently.
• Closely communicate with the Global RA and local business partner to get necessary information for product registration.
• Act as company representative with governmental agencies to make registration problems encountered be effectively resolved.
• Establish and maintain good communication and relationship with related authority and industry association.
• Manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities
• Implement and manage labeling review activities to meet commercial launch date.
• Present to upper management at required intervals and effectively communicate successes and challenges.
• Provide relevant regulatory compliance support to other functional groups.
• Review advertisement and promotional materials as required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org