Abbott Finance Analyst - FA, Tax and Claims in Taguig City, Philippines
1. Review, validate and process price difference claims by Third Party.
2. Update BPCS price master database, and perform System Administration functions for the Price Difference Request system including: (a) Set up / update user IDs; (b) Train new users; (c) Update approver list; and (d) Provide first line user support.
3. Tax & Other Statutory Requirements
• Assist in providing requirements for regular tax filings
• Assist in filing of all local government business / municipal tax/permits/registrations
• Monitors completeness of tax certificates from customers
4. Fixed Asset Management, including Service Equipment:
• Assist in for proper recording, monitoring, tagging and reconciliation of FACS vs GL; SEAS vs GL
• Ensure that SEAS closes on specified due dates. Monitor movements of service equipment on a monthly basis and ensure that they are recorded in the books in accordance with company policy
• Conduct annual asset physical count and tagging of FA
• Ensure that 100% physical verification of service equipment is conducted every other year.
• Monitoring of non-capitalizable assets
• Detail Oriented with Good Analytical Skills
• Strong computer knowledge on Microsoft application e.g. excel, power point and word
• Self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision
• Ability to interact effectively with representatives from different department and divisions as well as third party distributor representatives.
• Good command of English
• BS Accountancy graduate
• Certified Public Accountant preferred
• Multi-national exposure is preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com