Abbott Operator (Flight A) in Westbrook, Maine
The position of Production Specialist II is within our Infectious Disease Developed Markets business unit located at Westbrook, Maine. In this role you will perform the work required for the automated assembly of components, devices, and/or the final product depending on the trade assigned.
A Production Operator works with computer operated machinery and is responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot exceptions on the assigned machine.
This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subject to change by management.
· Performs work required for the automatic assembly of components, devices and/or the final product
· Interacts with Maintenance Technicians to ensure that equipment is in optimal working order
· Performs routine work in all production areas with limited supervision
· Ensures quality of product through the use of standard operating procedures, templates, training and supervision, and good judgment
· Provides input for enhancing efficiencies and modifying/creating SOPs to ensure accuracy/quality or improve productivity
May be subject to call back or extended hours as required
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
· Prior Machine Operation experience in a Manufacturing Environment
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 1+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of GMP and how it applies to specific responsibilities and manufacturing operations.
· Demonstrated knowledge and/or understanding of medical device manufacturing.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com