Abbott Stockroom Clerk (Day 5am-5pm) in Westbrook, Maine
Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the specific area. Ability to execute highly complex or specialized work. Knowledge acquired from several years of experience or specialist training in particular area. Works independently, applies standards yet adapts precedent and may make departures from established processes to resolve problems.
Responsible for ensuring the optimal level and age of inventory.
• Responsible for maintaining control over the volume of raw materials, parts in process and finished products, in order to ensure pre-determined stock levels.
• Activities include scheduling, planning and forecasting inventory needs, ordering stock, maintaining accurate inventory records, performing stock-takes and analyzing stock discrepancies, and liaising with suppliers.
• Stock all gowning areas for production. Stock all consumables in all production areas as well as ensure our Consumable Stock area is full and organized
· High School Diploma / GED
· Minimum 1 year experience
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email email@example.com